Thursday, May 7, 2009

no distance between

Euphoric in the Name of you

I want you

You got me.

Feel magic

Running my fingers

Under your waistband

Positive

And a little insecure

I see you...

In the future

You

Me

And happiness

A welcome mat to

Love

I feel the grit and the comfort of reaching home

Only familiar in dreams

Built on what I thought were lies

Fables of greatness

Musing of men

No truth in bashings.

Fights

I welcome

Goodness never comes out

Calmness

Where passion is absent

Put out

Patootie to my cutie…

Your heads…

The salt and sensation of both

Carouse

I find all things erect in the presence of such

Consumptions

No sugar added...

But still sweet as all hell and the heaven

Where love rests.

Mourn both

Bitter

Sweet

Thick and thin

Eyebrows

Dance

As they both watch in aye

Friends

Lovers

Take me to a hidden place

Where passion lies naked

And waiting

Tension builds

Lubing tight spots with

Neck kisses and hickies that

The sensitive skin is grateful for.

A journal of self and interest

Rest in meows and barks

We. Products of

Domestic beasts

And nutriment

To make our own.


Written: September 11, 2007 - Tuesday



No comments:

Post a Comment