Thursday, May 7, 2009

the lonely smokers club

June 10, 2006 - Saturday

In this vessel of life I have carried all of you inside me.

What makes the salt of your tears and the brain that imagines my end .

You don;t know us very well

My favorite color isn't yellow

and I secertly hate flowers and nursery rhymes.

He wanted to be cowboy but he settled to be a cotton farmer.

We will watch you all and know you better someday.

Some of you will fight and some of you will write

either way your hearts will break

even if you don;t know it.

You will carry eachother in this year.

As all I can do is lay now

and watch the sunshine peak through the vertical blinds.

My babies, your memories of me will nurture you

and hold you when you can't hug me

Remeber them,

I didn't say that for nothing.


Written: June 10, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment